The No. 10 Missouri Tigers (13-4) host the Arkansas Razorbacks (15-5) after winning four straight home games. The Tigers are favored by just 3 points in the contest, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (+3)||Under (149.5)||Missouri 75 Arkansas 74|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 149.5 points in 35.3% of their games this year (six of 17 opportunities).
- In 11 of 20 opportunities (55%) this season, Arkansas has combined with its opponents to score at least 149.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.0 more points per game (156.5) than this matchup’s total of 149.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140.4 points per game, 9.1 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Tigers have had set in matchups this year is 5.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Razorbacks games this year have averaged an over/under of 152.6 points, 3.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.8 points the Tigers score per game are only 3.9 more points than the Razorbacks surrender (69.9).
- When Missouri puts up more than 69.9 points, it is 9-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Arkansas is 4-5 against the spread and 4-5 overall when giving up more than 73.8 points.
- The Razorbacks’ 82.7 points per game are 12.2 more points than the 70.5 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Arkansas is 10-0 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it scores more than 70.5 points.
- Missouri has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 82.7 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 57 more points than their opponents this season (3.3 per game on average), and the Razorbacks have scored 255 more points than their opponents (12.8 per game).
Missouri Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Tigers have covered 10 times in 17 contests.
- The Tigers fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 6-3 record against the spread.
- Missouri has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 17 games for a 64.7% rate.
Arkansas Betting Information
- Arkansas has a 12-7 record against the spread, covering in 63.2% of their outings.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Razorbacks have a record ATS of 10-4.
- Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 12 of 19 (63.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Arkansas||-6.5||148.5||-284||+231||Regular Season||81-68 MIZZ|
|2/22/2020||Arkansas||-6.5||136||-299||+233||Regular Season||78-68 ARK|
|2/8/2020||Arkansas||-2.5||131||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 MIZZ|
- The leader in points and assists for the Tigers is Xavier Pinson, who scores 14.2 points and dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- Jeremiah Tilmon leads the Tigers in rebounding, pulling down 7.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.8 points a contest.
- Mark Smith’s 1.6 threes per game leads the Tigers.
- Dru Smith is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Tilmon leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Moses Moody averages 16.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Razorbacks.
- Arkansas’ leader in rebounds is Justin Smith with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Tate with 4.4 per game.
- JD Notae connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Razorbacks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- Tate (1.5 steals per game) and Connor Vanover (2.0 blocks per game) lead the Razorbacks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED