SEC opponents square off when the No. 20 Missouri Tigers (13-5) visit the Georgia Bulldogs (12-8) at Stegeman Coliseum, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The Bulldogs are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 153.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (+3.5)||Under (153)||Missouri 77 Georgia 74|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined for 153 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 18 games (33.3%) this season.
- In 11 of 20 games (55%) this year, Georgia has combined with its opponents to score more than 153 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.7 fewer points per game (152.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 153 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.9 less points per game (149.1) than this game’s total of 153 points.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this year is 145.6, 7.4 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Bulldogs games this season is 2.9 more points than the point total of 153 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers record just 3.6 fewer points per game (74.2) than the Bulldogs allow (77.8).
- When Missouri totals more than 77.8 points, it is 6-2 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When Georgia allows more than 74.2 points, it is 3-8 against the spread and 3-8 overall.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 78.1 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 71.3 the Tigers allow.
- Georgia has put together a 9-6 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 71.3 points.
- Missouri is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it gives up more than 78.1 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 52 points this season (2.9 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up only five more points than their opponents on the year (0.3 per game).
Missouri Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Tigers have covered 10 times in 18 contests.
- The Tigers have posted a winning record of 6-3 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- Missouri has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 12 of 18 games for a 66.7% rate.
Georgia Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have an even record against the spread, going 9-9 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-3.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 11 of 18 (61.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Missouri||-4.5||137.5||-205||+165||Regular Season||72-69 MIZZ|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-39 MIZZ|
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Xavier Pinson, who averages 14.7 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.2 assists per game.
- Jeremiah Tilmon is Missouri’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.8 per game, while Dru Smith is its best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Pinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.7 per outing.
- Smith and Tilmon lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Smith leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Tilmon in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
- K.D. Johnson is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 14.1 points per game. He also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Georgia’s leader in rebounds is Toumani Camara with 7.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Sahvir Wheeler with 7.1 per game.
- P.J. Horne’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Justin Kier (1.9 steals per game) and Camara (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview