The Kentucky Wildcats (5-10) visit the No. 18 Missouri Tigers (11-3) after losing three road games in a row. The Tigers are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 64.3% of their games this season (nine of 14 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Kentucky has played in seven games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 46.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 136.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.2 more points per game (142.7) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The Tigers and the Wildcats have seen their opponents average a combined 2.0 more points per game than the point total of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Tigers have had set in games this year is 8.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Wildcats games this year have averaged a total of 135.7 points, 0.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.2 points per game the Tigers record are 6.9 more points than the Wildcats give up (68.3).
- Missouri has a 9-1 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 68.3 points.
- Kentucky has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 75.2 points.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 67.5 points per game, only 2.7 fewer points than the 70.2 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.2 points, Kentucky is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Missouri is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it allows more than 67.5 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 70 more points than their opponents this year (an average of five per game), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 12 total points, -0.8 per game).
Missouri Betting Information
- The Tigers have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 8-6 record.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Missouri and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 9 of 14 chances this season.
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-9-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have not fared well, going 1-4 against the spread.
- Kentucky has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 26.7% of matchups this season (4 out of 15 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Kentucky||-8||125||-400||+307||Regular Season||71-59 UK|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-58 UK|
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Xavier Pinson, who puts up 15.1 points per game along with 3.4 assists.
- Jeremiah Tilmon is the Tigers best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.1 boards in each contest while scoring 13.9 points per game.
- Mark Smith’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Tigers.
- Dru Smith is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Tilmon leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Brandon Boston Jr. is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 12.1 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Kentucky’s leader in rebounds is Isaiah Jackson with 6.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Devin Askew with 2.8 per game.
- Dontaie Allen is dependable from three-point range and leads the Wildcats with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Kentucky’s leader in steals is Boston (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jackson (2.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED