Cameron Thomas leads the LSU Tigers (15-8) into a matchup against the Missouri Tigers (15-7) after scoring 23 points in an 83-68 win over Vanderbilt. The LSU Tigers are 2-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, March 6, 2021, which tips off at 3:00 PM ET on SECN. The point total in the matchup is set at 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Missouri Tigers and their opponents have scored more than 155.5 points in 27.3% of their games this year (six of 22 opportunities).
- In 12 of 23 outings (52.2%) this season, LSU and its opponents have combined to score more than 155.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 more points per game (156.3) than this matchup’s total of 155.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.8 fewer points per game (146.7) than this game’s total of 155.5 points.
- The Missouri Tigers average point total in matchups this year is 145.3, 10.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the LSU Tigers this year is 2.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.8 points the Missouri Tigers score per game are only 1.4 fewer points than the LSU Tigers allow (75.2).
- Missouri has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when putting up more than 75.2 points.
- In games when LSU gives up more than 73.8 points, it is 3-12 against the spread and 7-8 overall.
- The LSU Tigers’ 82.5 points per game are 11 more points than the 71.5 the Missouri Tigers allow to opponents.
- LSU has compiled a 15-5 overall record and a 10-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 71.5 points.
- Missouri has an ATS record of 0-3 and a 1-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 82.5 points.
- The Missouri Tigers have totaled 52 more points than their opponents this season (2.3 per game on average), and the LSU Tigers have scored 168 more points than their opponents (7.3 per game).
Missouri Betting Information
- Against the spread, Missouri has been strong this season, posting a 12-10 record.
- The Missouri Tigers fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 7-6 record against the spread.
- Missouri has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 13 of 22 games for a 59.1% rate.
LSU Betting Information
- The LSU Tigers have a 10-13 record against the spread, covering in only 43.5% of their games.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the LSU Tigers have gone 6-6 against the spread.
- In the majority of LSU Tigers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 23 games, 60.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||LSU||-11||144||-750||+510||Regular Season||82-78 LSU|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-80 LSU|
- The leader in points and assists for the Missouri Tigers is Dru Smith, who scores 14.0 points and dishes out 3.9 assists per game.
- Missouri’s best rebounder is Jeremiah Tilmon, who averages 7.6 boards per game in addition to his 12.9 PPG average.
- Mark Smith leads his teammates on the Missouri Tigers with 1.7 made threes per outing.
- Dru Smith and Tilmon lead Missouri on the defensive end, with Dru Smith leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Tilmon in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
- Thomas is at the top of the LSU Tigers scoring leaderboard with 22.8 points per game. He also pulls down 3.4 rebounds and dishes out 1.4 assists per game.
- The LSU leaders in rebounding and assists are Darius Days with 7.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.7 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Ja’vonte Smart with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 16.0 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Smart hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the LSU Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.6 per outing.
- The LSU Tigers’ leader in steals is Days with 1.3 per game, and Josh LeBlanc is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED