The No. 24 Missouri Tigers (14-6) are at home in SEC action against the Ole Miss Rebels (12-9) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Tigers are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ole Miss (+3.5)||Over (133)||Missouri 72 Ole Miss 68|
- In 80% of their games this year (16 of 20 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 133 points.
- Ole Miss and its opponents have combined to score at least 133 points in 57.1% of their matchups this year (12 of 21 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 144.5 points per game, 11.5 more points than the total of 133 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136 points per game, three more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Tigers games this season is 14.1 more points than the over/under of 133 in this matchup.
- The average total for Rebels games this season is 0.4 more points than the point total of 133 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.9 points per game the Tigers put up are 11.0 more points than the Rebels give up (63.9).
- Missouri has an 11-0 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall when putting up more than 63.9 points.
- Ole Miss has a 1-4 record against the spread and a 1-4 record overall when allowing more than 74.9 points.
- The Rebels score an average of 69.6 points per game, just 2.5 fewer points than the 72.1 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Ole Miss is 6-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 72.1 points.
- Missouri’s record is 6-6 overall and 5-7 against the spread when it allows more than 69.6 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 57 points this season (2.8 points per game on average), and the Rebels have put up 120 more points than their opponents on the year (5.7 per game).
Missouri Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Tigers have covered 11 times in 20 contests.
- The Tigers have posted a winning record of 7-4 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Missouri and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 13 of 20 chances this season.
Ole Miss Betting Information
- The Rebels have an 11-10 record against the spread, covering in 52.4% of their games.
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Rebels have a record ATS of 6-5.
- The Rebels and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 21 (23.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2021||Ole Miss||-2.5||133||-148||+121||Regular Season||80-59 OLEMISS|
|3/4/2020||Ole Miss||-4.5||133||-204||+167||Regular Season||75-67 OLEMISS|
|2/18/2020||Missouri||-1||133.5||-120||-103||Regular Season||71-68 MIZZ|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-68 OLEMISS|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 OLEMISS|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Xavier Pinson, who averages 14.6 per contest to go with 3.0 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Jeremiah Tilmon leads Missouri in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Dru Smith leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Pinson leads his teammates on the Tigers with 1.7 made threes per outing.
- Smith and Tilmon lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Smith leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Tilmon in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler’s points (15.7 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Rebels’ leaderboards.
- Luis Rodriguez’s stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 7.8 points and 2.0 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Ole Miss rebounding leaderboard.
- Shuler’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Rebels.
- Rodriguez (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Ole Miss while Romello White (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED