The No. 19 Missouri Tigers (8-2) are at home in SEC play against the South Carolina Gamecocks (3-3) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tigers are favored by 6 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Missouri (-6)||Under (143)||Missouri 74 South Carolina 66|
- In 40% of their games this year (four of 10 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- In three of six games (50%) this season, South Carolina has combined with its opponents to score at least 143 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 more points per game (143.8) than this game’s over/under of 143 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.2 less points per game (136.8) than this game’s total of 143 points.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this season is 137.8, 5.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Gamecocks games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.8 points, 0.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.5 points the Tigers average per game are just one more point than the Gamecocks surrender (70.5).
- When Missouri puts up more than 70.5 points, it is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- South Carolina has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing more than 71.5 points.
- The Gamecocks put up six more points per game (72.3) than the Tigers allow (66.3).
- When it scores more than 66.3 points, South Carolina is 3-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Missouri has an ATS record of 2-2 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.3 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 52 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.2 per game), and the Gamecocks have out-scored opponents by only 11 points on the season (1.8 more per game).
Missouri Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Tigers have covered six times in 10 contests.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- Missouri and its opponents have reached the over 5 times in 10 contests this season.
South Carolina Betting Information
- The Gamecocks record against the spread is 3-3.
- The Gamecocks have not fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- South Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-54 SC|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 MIZZ|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-75 SC|
- Xavier Pinson leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.0 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Jeremiah Tilmon is the Tigers best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.8 boards in each contest while scoring 11.3 points per game.
- Mark Smith leads his teammates on the Tigers with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Dru Smith is Missouri’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Mitchell Smith leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
South Carolina Leaders
- A.J. Lawson scores 18.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Gamecocks.
- Justin Minaya has a stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 9.0 points and 2.0 assists per game for South Carolina to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jermaine Couisnard has the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 12.5 points and 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- Lawson hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gamecocks.
- South Carolina’s leader in steals is Lawson (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jalyn McCreary (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED