The No. 20 Missouri Tigers (13-6) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (5-10) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 as 3.5-point favorites. The Gamecocks have lost four games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Missouri (-3.5)||Under (151)||Missouri 76 South Carolina 72|
- In 36.8% of their opportunities this season (seven of 19 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- South Carolina and its opponents have combined to score at least 151 points in 46.7% of their games this season (seven of 15 chances).
- The two teams average a combined three fewer points per game (148) than this matchup’s total of 151 points.
- The Tigers and the Gamecocks have seen their opponents average a combined 1.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 151 set for this matchup.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this season is 145.8, 5.2 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Gamecocks this season is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers put up just 3.4 fewer points per game (74) than the Gamecocks give up (77.4).
- When Missouri puts up more than 77.4 points, it is 6-2 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- In games when South Carolina gives up more than 74 points, it is 2-8 against the spread and 0-10 overall.
- The Gamecocks’ 74 points per game are just 2.2 more points than the 71.8 the Tigers give up.
- South Carolina is 4-6 overall and 5-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.8 points.
- Missouri is 2-6 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it gives up more than 74 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 42 points this season (2.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Gamecocks have out-scored them by 51 more points on the year (3.4 per game).
Missouri Betting Information
- Against the spread, Missouri has been strong this season, posting a 10-9 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Tigers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-4 record.
- The Tigers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 19 games this season.
South Carolina Betting Information
- The Gamecocks have a losing record against the spread, going 6-9 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Gamecocks have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In most of South Carolina’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 15 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Missouri||-5||146||-228||+185||Regular Season||81-70 MIZZ|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-54 SC|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 MIZZ|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-75 SC|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Xavier Pinson, who averages 14.5 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Missouri’s leading rebounder is Jeremiah Tilmon averaging 7.8 boards per game and its best passer is Dru Smith and his 3.4 assists per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Smith, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- Smith is Missouri’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Tilmon leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
South Carolina Leaders
- A.J. Lawson is the top scorer for the Gamecocks with 18.0 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- Justin Minaya is atop the Gamecocks rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game, and Jermaine Couisnard paces the squad in assists with 3.6 per contest.
- Lawson hits more threes per game than any other member of the Gamecocks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 3.1 per outing.
- South Carolina’s leader in steals is Lawson (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jalyn McCreary (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends