The Monmouth Hawks (6-3) visit the Manhattan Jaspers (4-5) in a matchup of MAAC teams at Draddy Gymnasium, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The Hawks are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Monmouth (-4.5)||Under (139.5)||Monmouth 73 Manhattan 66|
- The Hawks and their opponents have scored at least 139.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of nine games (77.8%) this year.
- Manhattan and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in two of nine games (22.2%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game (137.2) than this game’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The Hawks and the Jaspers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.4 less points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Hawks have had set in matchups this season is 13.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaspers games this season have averaged an over/under of 121.3 points, 18.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Monmouth Betting Information
- Against the spread, Monmouth has been strong this season, posting a 5-3-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Hawks have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-1 record.
- In 6 of 9 (66.7%) contests this season, Monmouth and its opponents have hit the total.
Manhattan Betting Information
- Manhattan has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- In most of Jaspers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Monmouth||-5.5||135.5||-245||+199||Regular Season||80-60 MONM|
|1/18/2020||Manhattan||-4||129.5||-190||+155||Regular Season||65-58 MONM|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-54 MONM|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-49 MONM|
- The Hawks scoring leader is Deion Hammond, who averages 17.5 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Marcus McClary leads Monmouth in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Samuel Chaput leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- The Hawks get the most three-point shooting production out of George Papas, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Myles Ruth is Monmouth’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Hammond leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Anthony Nelson racks up 13.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Jaspers.
- Warren Williams is at the top of the Jaspers rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game, and Samir Stewart leads the squad in assists with 2.6 per contest.
- Stewart leads the Jaspers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Manhattan’s leader in steals is Elijah Buchanan with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Williams with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED