The Marist Red Foxes (5-1) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Monmouth Hawks (1-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at OceanFirst Bank Center as 8.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In three of three opportunities (100%) this year, the Hawks and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 142.5 points.
- Marist has played in one games this season (out of six total matchups — 16.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- The Hawks and the Red Foxes combine to average 3.7 more points per game than the total of 142.5 set for this game.
- The Hawks and the Red Foxes have seen their opponents average a combined 1.5 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Hawks games this year is 21.5 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
- Red Foxes games this year have averaged an over/under of 126.2 points, 16.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Monmouth Betting Information
- Monmouth has earned an even 1-1-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 0 times in 3 games this season.
Marist Betting Information
- Marist’s record against the spread is 3-3.
- Marist has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (3 out of 6 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Monmouth||-4||134.5||-190||+155||Regular Season||65-61 MONM|
|1/16/2020||Monmouth||-12||125.5||-1000||+625||Regular Season||74-66 MONM|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-67 MARIST|
- The scoring leader for the Hawks this season is Deion Hammond, who averages 18.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Monmouth’s leading rebounder is Marcus McClary averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Samuel Chaput and his 3.3 assists per game.
- George Papas makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Hawks, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 3.4 per outing.
- Hammond is Monmouth’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Klemen Vuga leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Ricardo Wright is the top scorer for the Red Foxes with 12.6 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Red Foxes’ leader in rebounds is Jordan Jones with 6.1 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Raheim Sullivan with 3.0 per game.
- Wright is dependable from three-point range and leads the Red Foxes with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Marist’s leader in steals is Michael Cubbage with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jones with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found