The Monmouth Hawks (5-2) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Niagara Purple Eagles (5-6) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Gallagher Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Hawks and their opponents have recorded more than 146.5 points in 57.1% of their games this season (four of seven opportunities).
- In one of 11 games (9.1%) this season, Niagara has combined with its opponents to score at least 146.5 points.
- The Hawks and the Purple Eagles combine to average 6.6 less points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.6 fewer points per game (135.9) than this game’s total of 146.5 points.
- The Hawks average point total in matchups this season is 153.6, 7.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Purple Eagles this season is 24.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Monmouth Betting Information
- Monmouth has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-2-1 record.
- The Hawks fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Hawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 7 games this season.
Niagara Betting Information
- Niagara has a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- The Purple Eagles have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 3-1 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In most of Niagara’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 10 games, 30%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Monmouth||-3.5||144.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||77-72 NIAGRA|
|1/24/2020||Monmouth||-7||141.5||-315||+255||Regular Season||82-71 MONM|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-48 NIAGRA|
- The Hawks scoring leader is Deion Hammond, who averages 18.3 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Monmouth’s leading rebounder is Marcus McClary averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Samuel Chaput and his 3.1 assists per game.
- George Papas leads his teammates on the Hawks with 2.8 made threes per contest.
- The Monmouth steals leader is Myles Ruth, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Hammond, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
- Marcus Hammond is at the top of nearly all of the Purple Eagles’ leaderboards by recording 14.6 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- Marcus Hammond knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Purple Eagles.
- Kobi Nwandu (1.0 steal per game) and Greg Kuakumensah (1.0 block per game) lead the Purple Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends