The Monmouth Hawks (3-2) host the Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-3) as big, 10-point favorites after Deion Hammond put up 21 points in the Hawks 72-62 victory over Marist. The matchup is at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The point total is set at 145 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Monmouth (-10)||Under (145)||Monmouth 77 Quinnipiac 63|
- In 60% of their opportunities this season (three of five chances), the Hawks and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- Quinnipiac has played in one games this season (out of five total matchups — 20% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 145 points.
- The Hawks and the Bobcats combine to average seven fewer points per game than the total of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.2 points per game, 8.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Hawks games this year is nine more points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
- Bobcats games this year have averaged a total of 120.2 points, 24.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Monmouth Betting Information
- Against the spread, Monmouth has been strong this season, posting a 3-1-1 record.
- The Hawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 5 games this season.
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- The Bobcats have a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- In most of Quinnipiac’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 5 games, 20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Monmouth||-6||148.5||-265||+210||Regular Season||89-78 MONM|
|1/12/2020||Quinnipiac||-2.5||141.5||-143||+120||Regular Season||84-70 QUIN|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-56 QUIN|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-83 QUIN|
- The scoring leader for the Hawks this season is Hammond, who averages 19.1 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Monmouth’s leading rebounder is Marcus McClary averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Samuel Chaput and his 2.9 assists per game.
- George Papas leads the Hawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Myles Ruth and Jarvis Vaughan lead Monmouth on the defensive end, with Ruth leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Vaughan in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
- Tymu Chenery is at the top of the Bobcats scoring leaderboard with 11.0 points per game. He also pulls down 3.7 rebounds and averages 0.2 assists per game.
- Jacob Rigoni is atop the Bobcats rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game, and Savion Lewis leads the team in assists with 3.7 per outing.
- Brendan McGuire provides the bulk of the Bobcats’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.4 threes per game to pace the team.
- Tyree Pickron (0.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Quinnipiac while Seth Pinkney (3.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found