Allen Powell leads the Rider Broncs (5-14) into a matchup against the Monmouth Hawks (10-7) after putting up 25 points in a 78-65 win over Saint Peter’s. The Broncs are 4.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Thursday, March 4, 2021, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The point total in the matchup is 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Rider (+4.5)||Under (155.5)||Monmouth 75 Rider 72|
- In five of 17 games (29.4%) this season, the Hawks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- In three of 19 opportunities (15.8%) this season, Rider has combined with its opponents to score more than 155.5 points.
- The Hawks and the Broncs combine to average 10.6 less points per game than the total of 155.5 set for this game.
- The Hawks and the Broncs have seen their opponents average a combined 6.5 less points per game than the point total of 155.5 set in this game.
- The Hawks average point total in outings this season is 152.4, 3.1 points below the total in this game.
- The average total for Broncs games this season is 14.0 less points than the point total of 155.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Hawks score just 3.4 more points per game (77.6) than the Broncs give up (74.2).
- When Monmouth puts up more than 74.2 points, it is 6-4 overall and 7-0-1 against the spread.
- Rider is 0-7 overall and 1-6 against the spread when giving up more than 77.6 points.
- The Broncs’ 67.3 points per game are 7.5 fewer points than the 74.8 the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Rider has put together a 4-2 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 74.8 points.
- Monmouth’s record is 4-6-1 against the spread and 4-7 overall when it allows more than 67.3 points.
- The Hawks have put up a total of 48 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.8 per game), while the Broncs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 130 total points, -6.9 per game).
Monmouth Betting Information
- Monmouth is strong against the spread, going 9-7-1 this season.
- The Hawks have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- The Hawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 17 games this season.
Rider Betting Information
- The Broncs have a losing record against the spread, going 7-12 ATS (covering only 36.8% of the time).
- The Broncs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 12 of 19 (63.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Rider||-3||150||-156||+130||Regular Season||79-67 RIDER|
|2/2/2020||Monmouth||-1||148.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||90-84 MONM|
|2/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-72 RIDER|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-71 MONM|
- The scoring leader for the Hawks this season is Deion Hammond, who averages 17.4 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Monmouth’s leading rebounder is Melik Martin averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Samuel Chaput and his 3.2 assists per game.
- George Papas paces his teammates on the Hawks with 2.4 made threes per game.
- The Monmouth steals leader is Myles Ruth, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Nikkei Rutty, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
- Dwight Murray Jr. holds the top spot on the Broncs leaderboards for scoring (14.9 per game), rebounds (6.2 per game), and assists (4.3 per game).
- Rodney Henderson Jr. paces his teammates on the Broncs with 1.5 made threes per game.
- Rider’s leader in steals is Murray (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Tyrel Bladen (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED