The Idaho State Bengals (12-7) will try to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Montana Grizzlies (8-12) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Reed Gym as just 3-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho State (+3)||Over (128)||Montana 67 Idaho State 64|
- In 60% of their games this season (12 of 20 chances), the Grizzlies and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 128 points.
- Idaho State and its opponents have added up to score at least 128 points in 57.9% of their games this season (11 of 19 opportunities).
- The Grizzlies and the Bengals combine to average 12.1 more points per game than the over/under of 128 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128.1 points per game, 0.1 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Grizzlies games this year is 9.8 more points than the total of 128 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Bengals games this year is 2.3 more points than the point total of 128 for this outing.
Montana Betting Information
- The Grizzlies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-12 record.
- The Grizzlies have posted a losing record of 1-6 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- Montana and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 17 (47.1%) games this season.
Idaho State Betting Information
- The Bengals record against the spread is 7-7.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Bengals have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In most of Bengals games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 14 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Montana||-12.5||141||-1019||+625||Regular Season||78-63 MONT|
|1/23/2020||Montana||-5||132||-226||+180||Regular Season||77-74 MONT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-68 MONT|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-69 MONT|
- The Grizzlies leader in points and rebounds is Kyle Owens, who scores 11.7 points and pulls down 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Parker is the Grizzlies best passer, dispensing 4.8 assists per game while scoring 8.6 PPG.
- Robby Beasley III provides the most three-point shooting production for the Grizzlies. He knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- The Montana steals leader is Brandon Whitney, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Derrick Carter-Hollinger, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III puts up 7.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, placing him atop the Bengals’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Tarik Cool counts for 14.6 points per game, making him the top scorer on Idaho State’s squad.
- Cool hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bengals.
- Idaho State’s leader in steals is Ford with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Brayden Parker with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED