The Montana Grizzlies (9-12) visit the Idaho State Bengals (12-8) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Reed Gym, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The Grizzlies are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho State (+3.5)||Over (126.5)||Montana 67 Idaho State 64|
- In 13 of 21 games (61.9%) this year, the Grizzlies and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- Idaho State and its opponents have combined to score at least 126.5 points in 12 of 20 games (60%) this season.
- The Grizzlies and the Bengals combine to average 12.7 more points per game than the over/under of 126.5 set for this game.
- The Grizzlies and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 1.2 more points per game than the point total of 126.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Grizzlies have had set in matchups this year is 10.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bengals games this season have averaged an over/under of 129.9 points, 3.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Montana Betting Information
- The Grizzlies have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 6-12 record.
- The Grizzlies have struggled to cover, going just 0-4 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Montana has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 18 contests (44.4%).
Idaho State Betting Information
- Idaho State has a losing record against the spread, going 7-8 ATS (covering just 46.7% of the time).
- The Bengals have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- In the majority of Bengals games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 15 games, 26.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2021||Montana||-2.5||126||-148||+120||Regular Season||64-58 MONT|
|2/15/2020||Montana||-12.5||141||-1019||+625||Regular Season||78-63 MONT|
|1/23/2020||Montana||-5||132||-226||+180||Regular Season||77-74 MONT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-68 MONT|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-69 MONT|
- The scoring leader for the Grizzlies this season is Kyle Owens, who averages 11.3 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 0.6 assists per game.
- Josh Bannan leads Montana in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Cameron Parker leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.9 in each contest.
- Robby Beasley III connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.4 per game.
- Brandon Whitney is Montana’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Derrick Carter-Hollinger leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III leads the Bengals in both rebounds and assists with 7.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- Tarik Cool counts for 14.3 points per game, making him the top scorer on Idaho State’s team.
- Cool’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Bengals.
- Idaho State’s leader in steals is Ford with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Brayden Parker with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED