The Montana Grizzlies (3-5) are at home in Big Sky action against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-7) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies are double-digit favorites by 12 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Montana (-12)||Over (130.5)||Montana 74 Northern Arizona 61|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (four of eight chances), the Grizzlies and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have added up to score more than 130.5 points in 87.5% of their games this season (seven of eight chances).
- These two teams average a combined 131.8 points per game, 1.3 more points than the total of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.5 more points per game (144) than this matchup’s total of 130.5 points.
- The Grizzlies average point total in matchups this year is 132.2, 1.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Lumberjacks games this season is 13.0 more points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Montana Betting Information
- The Grizzlies have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 2-3 record.
- Montana has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 2 times in 5 contests (40%).
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- Northern Arizona has covered the spread in half of its games, going 4-4 ATS.
- In most of Lumberjacks games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Montana||-2||140||-137||+112||Regular Season||57-56 NARZ|
|12/28/2019||Montana||-6||136||-273||+213||Regular Season||79-72 MONT|
|3/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-64 MONT|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-73 MONT|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Grizzlies is Kyle Owens, who accumulates 11.9 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Montana’s best passer is Cameron Parker, who averages 4.0 assists per game to go with his 7.8 PPG scoring average.
- Josh Vazquez’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Grizzlies.
- Brandon Whitney and Derrick Carter-Hollinger lead the Grizzlies on the defensive end, with Whitney leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Carter-Hollinger in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton paces the Lumberjacks scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 22.2 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic paces his teammates on the Lumberjacks with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Northern Arizona’s leader in steals is Shelton (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Ajang Aguek (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found