The Montana Grizzlies (5-6) hit the road in Big Sky action against the Sacramento State Hornets (5-2) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 2:05 PM ET. The Grizzlies are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 120.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sacramento State (+1.5)||Over (120.5)||Sacramento State 63 Montana 62|
- The Grizzlies and their opponents have totaled at least 120.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 11 outings (81.8%) this year.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to score more than 120.5 points in six of seven opportunities (85.7%) this season.
- The Grizzlies and the Hornets combine to average 24.2 more points per game than the total of 120.5 set for this matchup.
- The Grizzlies and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 2.0 more points per game than the point total of 120.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Grizzlies have had set in matchups this year is 10.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Hornets games this year have averaged a total of 135.9 points, 15.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Montana Betting Information
- The Grizzlies have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-5 record.
- The Grizzlies have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Montana and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 8 (37.5%) games this season.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has a winning record against the spread, going 3-1 ATS (covering 75% of the time).
- The Hornets have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In 2 out of Hornets 4 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Montana||-3||120||-163||+134||Regular Season||78-66 MONT|
|2/29/2020||Sacramento State||-1.5||124.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||79-71 MONT|
|12/30/2019||Montana||-5||124||-215||+174||Regular Season||52-50 MONT|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-68 MONT|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-56 MONT|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Grizzlies is Kyle Owens, who puts up 12.1 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Parker leads Montana in assists, averaging 4.2 per game while also scoring 7.3 points per contest.
- The Grizzlies get the most three-point shooting production out of Josh Vazquez, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- Brandon Whitney and Derrick Carter-Hollinger lead Montana on the defensive end, with Whitney leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Carter-Hollinger in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito records 17.8 points and 8.1 rebounds per game for the Hornets, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Hornets’ leading assist machine is Bryce Fowler with a stat line of 4.0 assists, 11.8 points, and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick is the top scorer from deep for the Hornets, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- The Hornets’ leader in steals is Christian Terrell with 2.4 per game, and David Jones is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends