The No. 5 seed Montana State Bobcats (11-9) take on the No. 4 seed Idaho State Bengals (13-10) as 2-point favorites in the Big Sky Tournament quarterfinals Thursday at CenturyLink Arena, starting at 4:00 PM ET. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho State (+2)||Over (130)||Montana State 69 Idaho State 68|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined for 130 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 17 of 20 games (85%) this season.
- Idaho State has played in 13 games this year (out of 23 total matchups — 56.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 130 points.
- The Bobcats and the Bengals combine to average 13.2 more points per game than the over/under of 130 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (133.8) than this matchup’s total of 130 points.
- The average point total in Bobcats games this year is 17.4 more points than the over/under of 130 in this matchup.
- The average total in Bengals games this season is 0.3 fewer points than the point total of 130 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bobcats put up 74.8 points per game, 13.5 more points than the 61.3 the Bengals give up.
- Montana State is 6-0 against the spread and 10-7 overall when scoring more than 61.3 points.
- Idaho State is 0-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread when giving up more than 74.8 points.
- The Bengals put up an average of 68.4 points per game, just 4.1 fewer points than the 72.5 the Bobcats allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.5 points, Idaho State is 2-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Montana State’s record is 4-8 overall and 3-8 against the spread when it allows more than 68.4 points to its opponents.
- The Bobcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 47 points this season (2.3 points per game on average), and the Bengals have put up 164 more points than their opponents on the year (7.1 per game).
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has covered in just six of 18 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bobcats have struggled to a 2-6-1 record ATS this season.
- Montana State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 12 of 18 games for a 66.7% rate.
Idaho State Betting Information
- The Bengals have an even record against the spread, going 9-9 ATS.
- The Bengals have not fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 1-3 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- The Bengals and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 18 (27.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Montana State||-7.5||136||-360||+272||Regular Season||73-69 MONST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-64 MONST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-76 MONST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||104-84 MONST|
Montana State Leaders
- Amin Adamu leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 14.7 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Jubrile Belo leads the Bobcats in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Xavier Bishop leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Bishop hits more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per game.
- Adamu is Montana State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Belo leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III has tallied 7.3 boards and 3.3 assists per game, putting him atop the Bengals leaderboards in those categories.
- Tarik Cool puts up 13.8 points per game to sit atop the Bengals scoring leaderboard.
- Cool is the most prolific from deep for the Bengals, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Idaho State’s leader in steals is Ford (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Brayden Parker (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED