The Idaho Vandals (0-19) will try to break a 19-game losing streak when they host the Montana State Bobcats (9-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021 as 11-point underdogs. The Bobcats have lost four games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have scored at least 138.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this season.
- Idaho and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points in nine of 19 outings (47.4%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 135.6 points per game, 2.9 fewer points than the total of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bobcats and the Vandals have seen their opponents average a combined 11.9 more points per game than the point total of 138.5 set in this outing.
- The Bobcats average point total in matchups this year is 148.3, 9.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Vandals this season is 0.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 6-7-1 record.
- The Bobcats have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 14 games this season.
Idaho Betting Information
- Idaho has a losing record against the spread, going 5-13 ATS (covering just 27.8% of the time).
- In the majority of Vandals games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 18 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Montana State||-8.5||138||-438||+325||Regular Season||72-50 MONST|
|1/9/2020||Montana State||-2.5||136||-145||+120||Regular Season||71-68 MONST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-72 MONST|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-67 MONST|
Montana State Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Amin Adamu, who averages 14.9 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Jubrile Belo is Montana State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.8 per game, while Xavier Bishop is its best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Tyler Patterson leads his teammates on the Bobcats with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- Adamu and Belo lead the Bobcats on the defensive end, with Adamu leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Belo in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Scott Blakney racks up 10.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Vandals.
- The Vandals’ leader in rebounds is Tanner Christensen with 4.3 per contest, and their leader in assists is Ja’Vary Christmas with 2.6 per game.
- Gabe Quinnett leads the Vandals in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Damen Thacker (1.1 steals per game) and Christensen (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Vandals in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED