The Portland State Vikings (2-4) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Montana State Bobcats (3-2) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Brick Breeden Fieldhouse . The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Portland State (+7.5)||Under (148.5)||Montana State 75 Portland State 70|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than 148.5 points in 60% of their games this season (three of five opportunities).
- Portland State and its opponents have combined to score more than 148.5 points in two of six games (33.3%) this season.
- The Bobcats and the Vikings combine to average 3.0 more points per game than the total of 148.5 set for this game.
- The Bobcats and the Vikings have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the point total of 148.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Bobcats games this year is 8.9 more points than the over/under of 148.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Vikings this season is 5.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Montana State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bobcats have covered three times in four contests.
- In 4 of 4 (100%) contests this season, Montana State and its opponents have hit the over.
Portland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- Portland State and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 2 of 5 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Portland State||-5||151||-225||+178||Regular Season||87-77 PORTST|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-76 PORTST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-80 PORTST|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||98-88 MONST|
Montana State Leaders
- Xavier Bishop leads the Bobcats in points and assists per game, scoring 17.4 points and distributing 3.0 assists.
- Abdul Mohamed is Montana State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.6 boards in each contest while scoring 5.9 points per game.
- Nick Gazelas’ 1.6 made threes per game lead the Bobcats.
- Amin Adamu is the Bobcats leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Jubrile Belo leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Portland State Leaders
- James Scott sits atop the Vikings leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Portland State’s assist leader is Jaden Nielsen-Skinner with 2.2 per game. He also records 2.2 points per game and tacks on 0.4 rebounds per game.
- Khalid Thomas connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Vikings, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.7 per outing.
- Scott (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Portland State while Jacob Eyman (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found