A game after he went off for 26 points in a 72-70 loss to Weber State, Ethan Esposito leads the Sacramento State Hornets (7-10) on the road against the Montana State Bobcats (10-8) on Friday, March 5, 2021. The Hornets are underdogs by 4.5 points in the matchup, which tips off at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 61.1% of their opportunities this year (11 of 18 chances), the Bobcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- Sacramento State has combined with its opponents to score more than 136.5 points in 10 of 17 outings (58.8%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 146 points per game, 9.5 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143 points per game, 6.5 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Bobcats average point total in matchups this season is 147.1, 10.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- Hornets games this year have averaged an over/under of 141.9 points, 5.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.8 points per game the Bobcats put up are only 4.1 more points than the Hornets allow (70.7).
- Montana State is 7-3 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- When Sacramento State gives up more than 74.8 points, it is 1-6 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Hornets’ 71.2 points per game are just 1.1 fewer points than the 72.3 the Bobcats allow.
- When it scores more than 72.3 points, Sacramento State is 2-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Montana State’s record is 3-6 against the spread and 3-7 overall when it gives up more than 71.2 points.
- The Bobcats have put up a total of 46 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.5 per game), and the Hornets have out-scored opponents by only nine points on the season (0.5 more per game).
Montana State Betting Information
- Montana State has covered in just six of 16 matchups this season.
- The Bobcats have posted a losing record of 2-3-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- In 10 of 16 (62.5%) contests this season, Montana State and its opponents have hit the over.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has an even record against the spread, going 7-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Hornets have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Sacramento State||-5.5||122||-248||+196||Regular Season||81-52 SACST|
|12/28/2019||Montana State||-1.5||125.5||-123||+100||Regular Season||66-51 MONST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-67 SACST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-70 MONST|
Montana State Leaders
- Amin Adamu leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 15.1 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Jubrile Belo is Montana State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.6 per game, while Xavier Bishop is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Bishop leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Adamu and Belo lead the Bobcats on the defensive end, with Adamu leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Belo in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Esposito holds the top spot on the Hornets leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.6 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Sacramento State’s assist leader is Bryce Fowler with 4.1 per game. He also scores 13.2 points per game and adds 3.6 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick’s 2.7 made threes per game lead the Hornets.
- Sacramento State’s leader in steals is Christian Terrell (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is David Jones (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED