A pair of streaking teams meet when the Morehead State Eagles (12-6) host the Austin Peay Governors (9-6) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Eagles are 2.5-point favorites and put their eight-game win streak on the line against the Governors, winners of three straight. The matchup’s over/under is 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (-2.5)||Over (132.5)||Morehead State 72 Austin Peay 64|
- In eight of 18 games (44.4%) this year, the Eagles and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- Austin Peay has played in 14 games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 93.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 132.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 143.1 points per game, 10.6 more points than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Governors have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Eagles have had set in matchups this year is 1.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Governors games this year is 12.8 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Morehead State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Eagles have covered 13 times in 16 contests.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Eagles have fared well against the spread, putting together a 3-1 record.
- The Eagles have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 16 games (25%).
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Austin Peay has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Governors have a record ATS of 2-6.
- In 6 out of Governors 13 games this season, (46.2%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Austin Peay||-13||142.5||-1120||+683||Regular Season||67-58 AUSP|
Morehead State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Johni Broome, who averages 12.0 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper leads the Eagles in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 7.1 points per contest.
- Skyelar Potter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- The Morehead State steals leader is KJ Hunt Jr., who averages 0.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Broome, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
Austin Peay Leaders
- The Governors’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Terry Taylor with 21.3 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.
- Austin Peay’s assist leader is Carlos Paez with 4.4 per game. He also averages 8.8 points per game and grabs 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Jordyn Adams makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Governors, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Austin Peay’s leader in steals is Alec Woodard with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Mike Peake with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends