The SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (8-14) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Morehead State Eagles (15-7) on Monday, February 22, 2021 at Vadalabene Center as big, 11.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+11.5)||Over (132.5)||Morehead State 73 SIU-Edwardsville 64|
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored at least 132.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 22 games (50%) this season.
- In 15 of 22 games (68.2%) this year, SIU-Edwardsville has combined with its opponents to score at least 132.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Cougars combine to average 3.2 more points per game than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 6.3 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Eagles have had set in games this season is 0.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cougars games this year have averaged a total of 141.5 points, 9.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Morehead State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Eagles have covered 14 times in 20 contests.
- The Eagles have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or higher.
- The Eagles have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 7 of 20 contests this season, a rate of 35%
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- The Cougars have an 11-10 record against the spread, covering in 52.4% of their matchups.
- In the majority of Cougars games this season, the teams have not hit the over (10 out of 21 games, 47.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/18/2020||Morehead State||-5.5||135.5||-245||+198||Regular Season||69-65 SIUE|
|2/6/2020||Morehead State||-1.5||137.5||-128||+104||Regular Season||58-49 MHST|
|1/9/2020||Morehead State||-8||137.5||-398||+299||Regular Season||83-77 MHST|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 SIUE|
Morehead State Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Johni Broome, who scores 12.7 points and pulls down 8.1 boards per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper leads Morehead State in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 8.0 points per contest.
- Skyelar Potter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.0 per outing.
- Cooper is Morehead State’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Broome leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- Mike Adewunmi collects 13.5 points and 6.0 rebounds per game for the Cougars, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Cougars’ leading assist machine is Courtney Carter with a stat line of 3.7 assists, 6.8 points, and 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Adewunmi’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Cougars.
- The Cougars’ leader in steals is Carter with 1.4 per game, and Lamar Wright is their leader in blocks with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED