The Morehead State Eagles (20-7) are 8.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (11-15) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at Ford Center. The game airs at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+8.5)||Over (131)||Morehead State 72 Southeast Missouri State 64|
- In 55.6% of their opportunities this year (15 of 27 chances), the Eagles and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 131 points.
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score at least 131 points in 76.9% of their matchups this season (20 of 26 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 7.1 more points per game (138.1) than this game’s total of 131 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.5 more points per game (135.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 131 points.
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is one more point than the over/under of 131 in this matchup.
- The average total for Redhawks games this season is 10.7 more points than the point total of 131 for this outing.
Morehead State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Eagles have covered 17 times in 25 contests.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Eagles have compiled a 2-2 record ATS.
- Morehead State and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 25 (36%) games this season.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Southeast Missouri State has a winning record against the spread, going 13-11-2 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- In 13 out of Redhawks 26 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Morehead State||-5.5||129||-250||+201||Regular Season||76-65 MHST|
|1/16/2021||Morehead State||-2||128||-136||+112||Regular Season||64-50 MHST|
|1/30/2020||Morehead State||-5||137||-225||+178||Regular Season||90-74 MHST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-69 MHST|
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13.2 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper is Morehead State’s best passer, dishing out 3.6 assists per game while scoring 7.9 PPG.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Skyelar Potter, who makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Cooper and Broome lead the Eagles on the defensive end, with Cooper leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Broome in blocks averaging 1.9 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- The Redhawks’ Chris Harris racks up enough points (12.5 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Nana Akenten grabs 5.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.3 points per game and adds 1.0 assist per game) which puts him at the top of the Southeast Missouri State rebounding leaderboard.
- Eric Reed Jr. provides the bulk of the Redhawks’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.2 threes per game to pace the team.
- Jordan Love (1.2 steals per game) and Manny Patterson (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Redhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED