The Morehead State Eagles (10-6) are 6.5-point favorites as they try to continue a six-game win streak when they visit the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-13) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Hooper Eblen Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (-6.5)||Over (131.5)||Morehead State 72 Tennessee Tech 64|
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored at least 131.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 16 outings (56.2%) this season.
- Tennessee Tech has combined with its opponents to score more than 131.5 points in 11 of 14 opportunities (78.6%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 131.1 points per game, 0.4 less points than the over/under of 131.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.2 points per game, 11.7 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this season is 131.4, 0.1 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Golden Eagles this season is 11.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Morehead State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Morehead State has been strong this season, posting an 11-3 record.
- The Eagles have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- Morehead State and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 14 (28.6%) games this season.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have an even record against the spread, going 7-7 ATS.
- Tennessee Tech has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 64.3% of matchups this year (9 out of 14 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Morehead State||-3||136.5||-162||+131||Regular Season||71-59 TNTECH|
|1/4/2020||Morehead State||-8||130.5||-400||+307||Regular Season||83-72 MHST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-63 MHST|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-61 MHST|
Morehead State Leaders
- De’Von Cooper leads the Eagles in scoring, tallying 11.9 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Johni Broome is Morehead State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.2 per game, while Ta’Lon Cooper is its best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Skyelar Potter paces his teammates on the Eagles with 1.8 made threes per outing.
- Ta’Lon Cooper and Broome lead Morehead State on the defensive end, with Ta’Lon Cooper leading the team in steals averaging 0.8 per game and Broome in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay is at the top of the Golden Eagles scoring leaderboard with 15.6 points per game. He also pulls down 3.3 rebounds and racks up 3.5 assists per game.
- Amadou Sylla has a stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 4.4 points and 0.4 assists per game for Tennessee Tech to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keishawn Davidson has the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 10.6 points and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- Clay provides the most three-point shooting production for the Golden Eagles. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Clay (2.0 steals per game) and Sylla (0.5 blocks per game) lead the Golden Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED