The UT Martin Skyhawks (3-6) will look to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Morehead State Eagles (8-6) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena as big, 12.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (-12.5)||Over (137)||Morehead State 79 UT Martin 61|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to put up more than 137 points in 35.7% of their games this year (five of 14 opportunities).
- UT Martin has combined with its opponents to score more than 137 points in five of nine outings (55.6%) this year.
- The Eagles and the Skyhawks combine to average 1.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Skyhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 10.2 more points per game than the point total of 137 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Eagles have had set in games this season is 6.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Skyhawks games this season have averaged an over/under of 151.6 points, 14.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Morehead State Betting Information
- The Eagles have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-3 record.
- Morehead State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 3 times in 12 contests (25%).
UT Martin Betting Information
- UT Martin has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 2-6 ATS.
- In most of UT Martin’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 MHST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 MHST|
Morehead State Leaders
- De’Von Cooper leads the Eagles in scoring, tallying 11.4 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Johni Broome is Morehead State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.3 per game, while Ta’Lon Cooper is its best passer, averaging 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Skyelar Potter leads the Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper is the Eagles leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Broome leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden holds the top spot on the Skyhawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.1 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Eden Holt’s assist statline leads UT Martin; he racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Holt leads the Skyhawks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- UT Martin’s leader in steals is Kenton Eskridge with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Eric Rustin with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED