The UT Martin Skyhawks (7-12) are expected to extend a three-game losing streak when they host the Morehead State Eagles (14-7) as 13-point underdogs at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Skyhawk Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (-13)||Over (132.5)||Morehead State 75 UT Martin 62|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 47.6% of their outings this year (10 of 21 opportunities).
- UT Martin and its opponents have combined to score at least 132.5 points in 78.9% of their games this year (15 of 19 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 133.4 points per game, 0.9 more points than the over/under of 132.5 set for this game.
- The Eagles and the Skyhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 8.6 more points per game than the point total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Eagles have had set in games this year is 0.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Skyhawks this season is 9.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Morehead State Betting Information
- Morehead State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 14-5 record.
- Morehead State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 6 times in 19 contests (31.6%).
UT Martin Betting Information
- UT Martin has a losing record against the spread, going 6-12 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- In most of UT Martin’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 18 games, 38.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Morehead State||-12||135.5||-908||+587||Regular Season||76-44 MHST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 MHST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-77 MHST|
Morehead State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Johni Broome, who puts up 12.6 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper is Morehead State’s best passer, dishing out 3.6 assists per game while scoring 8.0 PPG.
- Skyelar Potter connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Eagles, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Cooper is Morehead State’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Broome leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- The Skyhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Cameron Holden with 14.3 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- The Skyhawks’ leading assist machine is Kenton Eskridge with a stat line of 3.4 assists, 5.7 points, and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Eman Sertovic hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Skyhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.1 per contest.
- The Skyhawks’ leader in steals is Holden with 1.7 per game, and Eric Rustin is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED