The Coppin State Eagles (4-7) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Morgan State Bears (7-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Physical Education Complex as just 2-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morgan State (-2)||Under (156.5)||Morgan State 78 Coppin State 74|
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to put up more than 156.5 points in 45.5% of their games this year (five of 11 opportunities).
- Coppin State and its opponents have combined to score at least 156.5 points in 36.4% of their games this season (four of 11 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 150.9 points per game, 5.6 fewer points than the total of 156.5 set for this game.
- The Bears and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 less points per game than the over/under of 156.5 set in this matchup.
- The Bears average point total in matchups this year is 155.6, 0.9 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Eagles games this year is 8.0 less points than the point total of 156.5 in this outing.
Morgan State Betting Information
- Morgan State has been good against the spread, going 5-3 on the season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Bears have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-1 record.
- More often than not, Morgan State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 6 of 8 chances this season.
Coppin State Betting Information
- Coppin State has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering only 45.5% of the time).
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 11 (72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Morgan State||-8.5||153||-420||+321||Regular Season||89-79 COPPST|
|1/16/2021||Morgan State||-7.5||152||-345||+270||Regular Season||92-72 MORGST|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 COPPST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||50-48 MORGST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-69 COPPST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 COPPST|
Morgan State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bears this season is Troy Baxter, who averages 16.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 1.0 assist per game.
- Malik Miller leads Morgan State in rebounding, averaging 8.1 per game, while Sheryn Devonish leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- De’Torrion Ware paces his teammates on the Bears with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Miller and Baxter lead Morgan State on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Baxter in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Coppin State Leaders
- Dejuan Clayton’s points (16.9 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Eagles’ leaderboards.
- Coppin State’s Anthony Tarke stats (8.2 rebounds per game, 15.7 points per game, 3.3 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Kyle Cardaci leads the Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Coppin State’s leader in steals and blocks is Tarke with 3.1 steals and 1.7 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED