The Morgan State Bears (8-4) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Coppin State Eagles (4-8) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at Physical Education Complex. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 160.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 41.7% of their opportunities this year (five of 12 chances), the Bears and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 160 points.
- Coppin State has played in three games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 25% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 160 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.8 fewer points per game (151.2) than this matchup’s total of 160 points.
- The Bears and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 6.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 160 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Bears have had set in games this year is 4.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Eagles games this season have averaged a total of 149 points, 11 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Morgan State Betting Information
- Morgan State has been good against the spread, going 5-4 this season.
- The Bears have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- In 6 of 9 (66.7%) contests this season, Morgan State and its opponents have hit the over.
Coppin State Betting Information
- Coppin State’s record against the spread is 6-6.
- In most of Coppin State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 12 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Morgan State||-3.5||159||-164||+135||Regular Season||79-76 MORGST|
|1/17/2021||Morgan State||-8.5||153||-420||+321||Regular Season||89-79 COPPST|
|1/16/2021||Morgan State||-7.5||152||-345||+270||Regular Season||92-72 MORGST|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 COPPST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||50-48 MORGST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-69 COPPST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 COPPST|
Morgan State Leaders
- Troy Baxter leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 1.0 assist.
- Malik Miller leads Morgan State in rebounding, averaging 8.2 per game, while Sheryn Devonish leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- De’Torrion Ware contributes the bulk of the Bears’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Miller and Baxter lead Morgan State on the defensive end, with Miller leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Baxter in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Coppin State Leaders
- The Eagles’ Dejuan Clayton racks up enough points (16.2 per game) and assists (5.2 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Anthony Tarke’s stat line of 8.4 rebounds, 15.8 points and 3.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Coppin State rebounding leaderboard.
- Kyle Cardaci’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Eagles.
- Tarke is at the top of the Coppin State steals and blocks leaderboards with 3.1 steals per game and 1.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED