The Delaware State Hornets (0-6) are expected to extend a six-game losing streak when they visit the Morgan State Bears (6-4) as 13.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at Hill Field House. The matchup has a point total of 157.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 40% of their games this season (four of 10 chances), the Bears and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 157.5 points.
- Delaware State and its opponents have added up to score more than 157.5 points in 83.3% of their games this year (five of six chances).
- These two teams average a combined 149 points per game, 8.5 fewer points than the total of 157.5 set for this game.
- The Bears and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 9.0 more points per game than the over/under of 157.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Bears have had set in matchups this season is 4.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Hornets games this year have averaged an over/under of 162.5 points, 5.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Morgan State Betting Information
- Morgan State is good against the spread, going 4-3 on the season.
- The Bears and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 7 games (71.4%) this season.
Delaware State Betting Information
- The Hornets have a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- Delaware State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 6 (83.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||Morgan State||-11||150.5||-742||+504||Regular Season||90-80 MORGST|
|1/4/2020||Morgan State||-5||156.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||81-68 MORGST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-58 MORGST|
Morgan State Leaders
- Troy Baxter leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 16.1 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Malik Miller leads the Bears in rebounding, averaging 8.3 per game, while Sheryn Devonish leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- De’Torrion Ware leads his teammates on the Bears with 2.1 made threes per outing.
- Miller is the Bears leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Baxter leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Delaware State Leaders
- The Hornets’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Myles Carter with 14.3 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Johquin ‘Pinky’ Wiley dishes out 3.6 assists per game, the most assists on the Hornets.
- Wiley contributes the bulk of the Hornets’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- Delaware State’s leader in steals is Wiley (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chris Yannick (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED