The Morgan State Bears (10-4) are favored (-4) to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Norfolk State Spartans (9-7) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Hill Field House. The over/under is 150 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morgan State (-4)||Over (150)||Morgan State 79 Norfolk State 73|
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to score more than 150 points in 64.3% of their outings this year (nine of 14 opportunities).
- Norfolk State has played in 10 games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 62.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 150 points.
- The Bears and the Spartans combine to average 7.5 more points per game than the total of 150 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.3 less points per game (146.7) than this matchup’s total of 150 points.
- The average point total in Bears games this season is 6.2 more points than the over/under of 150 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Spartans games this year is 1.9 less points than the point total of 150 in this outing.
Morgan State Betting Information
- Morgan State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-4 record.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- Morgan State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 10 games for a 70% rate.
Norfolk State Betting Information
- Norfolk State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-7-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Spartans have fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- In most of Norfolk State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 14 games, 71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Norfolk State||-2.5||140.5||-146||+122||Regular Season||89-85 NORFST|
|1/9/2021||Norfolk State||-3.5||137.5||-176||+144||Regular Season||78-74 MORGST|
|3/5/2020||Morgan State||-1||135||-119||-107||Regular Season||68-62 NORFST|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-57 NORFST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 NORFST|
Morgan State Leaders
- The Bears scoring leader is Troy Baxter, who averages 17.0 per contest to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Malik Miller leads the Bears in rebounding, averaging 8.9 per game, while Sheryn Devonish leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- De’Torrion Ware contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bears. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- The Morgan State steals leader is Miller, who averages 2.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Baxter, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
Norfolk State Leaders
- Devante Carter paces the Spartans scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, collecting 15.4 points, 5.4 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Joe Bryant Jr. paces his teammates on the Spartans with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- The Spartans’ leader in steals is Kyonze Chavis with 1.1 per game, and Chris Ford is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED