The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (4-3) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (2-6) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at William H. Detrick Gymnasium as 4-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mount St. Mary’s||-4||-113||-109||132||-108||-113||-190||155|
|Cent. Conn. St. (+4)||Over (132)||Mount St. Mary’s 71 Cent. Conn. St. 67|
- In 57.1% of their opportunities this season (four of seven chances), the Mountaineers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 132 points.
- Cent. Conn. St. has played in seven games this season (out of eight total matchups — 87.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 132 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 132 points.
- The Mountaineers and the Blue Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 10.1 more points per game than the point total of 132 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Mountaineers games this year is 6.3 less points than the over/under of 132 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Blue Devils this season is 20 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has been solid against the spread, going 5-2 this season.
- The Mountaineers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 7 contests this season, a rate of 42.9%
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
- Cent. Conn. St. has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 2-4 ATS.
- In 3 out of Blue Devils 6 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-52 MSMU|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-66 MSMU|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 CENCON|
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- The Mountaineers scoring leader is Jalen Gibbs, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Malik Jefferson is Mount St. Mary’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.4 per game, while Damian Chong Qui is its best passer, distributing 5.0 assists in each contest.
- Gibbs leads the Mountaineers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- Gibbs and Nana Opoku lead Mount St. Mary’s on the defensive end, with Gibbs leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Opoku in blocks averaging 2.0 per contest.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- Greg Outlaw puts up 12.9 points and 5.0 rebounds per game for the Blue Devils, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Nigel Scantlebury dishes out more assists than any other Cent. Conn. St. player with 4.5 per game. He also averages 8.8 points and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Tre Mitchell leads the Blue Devils in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- Cent. Conn. St.’s leader in steals is Outlaw with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Karrington Wallace with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends