The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (5-4) are 7-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (3-3) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Knott Arena. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mount St. Mary’s||-7||-110||-110||127.5||-112||-109||-331||258|
|Sacred Heart (+7)||Over (127.5)||Mount St. Mary’s 71 Sacred Heart 64|
- In 55.6% of their opportunities this year (five of nine chances), the Mountaineers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 127.5 points.
- Sacred Heart and its opponents have added up to score at least 127.5 points in 83.3% of their games this season (five of six chances).
- These two teams average a combined 132.5 points per game, 5.0 more points than the over/under of 127.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game (132.9) than this game’s over/under of 127.5 points.
- The average point total for Mountaineers games this year is 1.6 less points than the total of 127.5 in this matchup.
- Pioneers games this season have averaged a total of 139.5 points, 12.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- The Mountaineers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-3 record.
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 3 of 9 games this season (33.3%).
Sacred Heart Betting Information
- The Pioneers have a winning record against the spread, going 4-2 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- Sacred Heart and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 3 of 6.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Sacred Heart||-6.5||131.5||-300||+234||Conference Tournament||61-59 SACRED|
|1/30/2020||Sacred Heart||-4||132||-191||+155||Regular Season||58-53 SACRED|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-73 MSMU|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-79 SACRED|
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- The Mountaineers leader in points and assists is Damian Chong Qui, who puts up 15.8 points per game to go with 5.1 assists.
- Nana Opoku leads Mount St. Mary’s in rebounding, pulling down 7.1 boards per game while also scoring 7.3 points a contest.
- Josh Reaves leads his teammates on the Mountaineers with 1.5 made threes per contest.
- The Mount St. Mary’s steals leader is Mezie Offurum, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Opoku, who compiles 2.0 rejections per contest.
Sacred Heart Leaders
- Tyler Thomas’ points (20.1 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Pioneers’ leaderboards.
- Cantavio Dutreil’s stat line of 10.0 rebounds, 6.2 points and 0.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Sacred Heart rebounding leaderboard.
- Thomas is the top shooter from deep for the Pioneers, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- The Pioneers’ leader in steals is Mike Sixsmith with 1.2 per game, and Dutreil is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED