The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (2-3) visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (2-2) in a matchup of NEC teams at Pope Physical Education Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The Mountaineers are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mount St. Mary’s||-2.5||-112||-109||137.5||-109||-113||-148||120|
|Mount St. Mary’s (-2.5)||Over (137.5)||Mount St. Mary’s 75 Saint Francis (BKN) 69|
- The Mountaineers and their opponents have scored at least 137.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of five opportunities (40%) this season.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has combined with its opponents to score at least 137.5 points in three of four opportunities (75%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 142.6 points per game, 5.1 more points than the total of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- The Mountaineers and the Terriers have seen their opponents average a combined 16.3 more points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set for this game.
- The Mountaineers average point total in outings this season is 126.2, 11.3 points less than the total in this game.
- Terriers games this season have averaged a total of 170.2 points, 32.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- Mount St. Mary’s has been strong against the spread, going 3-2 this season.
- The Mountaineers have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 2 of 5 games this season (40%).
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (BKN) has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 2-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Terriers have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 4 (75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-67 STF|
|1/20/2020||Mount St. Mary’s||-5||128.5||-231||+182||Regular Season||59-39 MSMU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 MSMU|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 STF|
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- Jalen Gibbs leads the Mountaineers in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Mezie Offurum is Mount St. Mary’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.0 per game, while Damian Chong Qui is its best passer, distributing 4.8 assists in each contest.
- Gibbs hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Mountaineers, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.8 per contest.
- Gibbs is Mount St. Mary’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Nana Opoku leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- Travis Atson averages 16.2 points and 9.0 rebounds per game for the Terriers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Chauncey Hawkins dishes out 4.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Terriers.
- Atson is the top shooter from distance for the Terriers, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s leader in steals is Rob Higgins (2.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Elijah Hardison (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found