The Murray State Racers (12-5) are heavily favored (-16) to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (5-15) at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at CFSB Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 139 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Illinois (+16)||Over (139)||Murray State 78 Eastern Illinois 63|
- The Racers and their opponents have scored at least 139 points — this matchup’s point total — in 11 of 17 games (64.7%) this year.
- Eastern Illinois has combined with its opponents to score more than 139 points in 12 of 20 opportunities (60%) this year.
- The Racers and the Panthers combine to average 10.3 more points per game than the over/under of 139 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140.6 points per game, 1.6 more than the point total in this game.
- The Racers average point total in matchups this season is 146.8, 7.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Panthers games this season is 4.1 more points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
Murray State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Racers have covered nine times in 15 contests.
- The Racers have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -16 or higher.
- The Racers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 7 of 15 contests this season, a rate of 46.7%
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- Eastern Illinois has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-16 ATS.
- The Panthers have not fared well as a 16-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 16-point underdogs.
- Eastern Illinois has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (10 out of 20 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Murray State||-4.5||143||-205||+165||Regular Season||63-60 EILL|
|1/30/2020||Murray State||-10.5||146||-653||+454||Regular Season||73-70 MURST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-75 MURST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-61 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The Racers leader in points and rebounds is KJ Williams, who scores 16.0 points and grabs 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown leads the Racers in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 13.9 points per contest.
- Brown contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Racers. He makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Brown and Demond Robinson lead Murray State on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Marvin Johnson’s points (15.1 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- George Dixon’s stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 5.0 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Eastern Illinois rebounding leaderboard.
- Mack Smith provides the bulk of the Panthers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.1 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Eastern Illinois’ leader in steals is Johnson with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jordan Skipper-Brown with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED