Josiah Wallace leads the Eastern Illinois Panthers (3-4) against the Murray State Racers (4-2) after putting up 22 points in a 92-88 win over Western Illinois. The Panthers are 3-point underdogs in the matchup on Thursday, January 7, 2021, which starts at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Illinois (+3)||Over (140.5)||Eastern Illinois 73 Murray State 68|
- The Racers and their opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (three of six opportunities).
- Eastern Illinois has combined with its opponents to score at least 140.5 points in three of seven games (42.9%) this year.
- The Racers and the Panthers combine to average 24.3 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.4 points per game, 2.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Racers have had set in matchups this season is 20.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has covered in just one of four matchups this season.
- The Racers have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -3 or bigger.
- The Racers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (2 of 4 contests).
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- Eastern Illinois has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 2-5 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Panthers have a record ATS of 0-4.
- The Panthers and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 3 of 7 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Murray State||-4.5||143||-205||+165||Regular Season||63-60 EILL|
|1/30/2020||Murray State||-10.5||146||-653||+454||Regular Season||73-70 MURST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-75 MURST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-61 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Racers is Tevin Brown, who scores 13.3 points and dishes out 4.1 assists per game.
- KJ Williams is the Racers best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.0 boards in each contest while scoring 13.2 points per game.
- Brown provides the bulk of the Racers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.7 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Brown and Ja’Queze Kirby lead Murray State on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Kirby in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- Wallace is the top scorer for the Panthers with 17.9 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- George Dixon puts up a stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 5.9 points and 1.3 assists per game for Eastern Illinois to take the top rebound spot on the team. Marvin Johnson has the top spot for assists with 3.9 per game, adding 11.3 points and 5.0 rebounds per contest.
- Mack Smith is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Panthers, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- The Panthers’ leader in steals is Dixon with 2.2 per game, and Jordan Skipper-Brown is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found