OVC opponents meet when the Murray State Racers (8-5) visit the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (11-3) at McBrayer Arena, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021. The Colonels are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (+2.5)||Under (148.5)||Eastern Kentucky 76 Murray State 70|
- In 15.4% of their games this year (two of 13 chances), the Racers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponents have added up to score more than 148.5 points in 64.3% of their games this season (nine of 14 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 165.5 points per game, 17.0 more points than the over/under of 148.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.1 points per game, 6.4 less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Racers games this season is 0.2 more points than the total of 148.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Colonels this year is 10.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has struggled against the spread, going 5-6 on the year.
- The Racers have posted a losing record of 4-6 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Murray State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 4 of 11 games this season (36.4%).
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky has a 7-4 record against the spread, covering in 63.6% of their matchups.
- The Colonels have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 2-4 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Colonels games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Murray State||-11.5||150||-786||+510||Regular Season||74-62 MURST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||102-70 MURST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-85 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- KJ Williams leads the Racers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.2 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown leads the Racers in assists, averaging 4.2 per game while also scoring 13.0 points per contest.
- Brown leads the Racers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- Brown and Demond Robinson lead the Racers on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- The Colonels’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tre King with 16.4 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- The Colonels’ leading assist machine is Wendell Green Jr. with a stat line of 5.6 assists, 14.4 points, and 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Michael Moreno is reliable from distance and leads the Colonels with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s leader in steals is Cooper Robb (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Tariq Balogun (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED