The Murray State Racers (5-2) host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-4) after winning four home games in a row. The Racers are favored by 6 points in the contest, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021. The point total is 132.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Jacksonville State (+6)||Over (132.5)||Murray State 69 Jacksonville State 68|
- The Racers and their opponents have put up at least 132.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of seven outings (100%) this season.
- In seven of 11 outings (63.6%) this year, Jacksonville State has combined with its opponents to score more than 132.5 points.
- The Racers and the Gamecocks combine to average 31.5 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this game.
- The Racers and the Gamecocks have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Racers games this season is 25.1 more points than the total of 132.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Gamecocks games this season is 7.0 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 2-3 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Racers have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Murray State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 5 contests (40%).
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- The Gamecocks record against the spread is 4-4.
- When they play as at least 6-point underdogs, the Gamecocks have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2020||Murray State||-5||136||-225||+179||Regular Season||72-68 MURST|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-68 JSU|
Murray State Leaders
- The Racers leader in points and rebounds is KJ Williams, who scores 13.5 points and grabs 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown leads the Racers in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 13.1 points per contest.
- Brown leads the Racers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Brown and Demond Robinson lead Murray State on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams puts up 14.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Gamecocks.
- The Jacksonville State leaders in rebounding and assists are Brandon Huffman with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.1 points and 0.2 assists per game) and Jalen Finch with 4.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.6 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Adams contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Gamecocks. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Finch (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Jacksonville State while Huffman (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview