The Morehead State Eagles (11-6) will look to continue a seven-game winning streak when they host the Murray State Racers (8-4) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena as only 2-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is 129 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (+2)||Over (129)||Morehead State 70 Murray State 64|
- In 11 of 12 opportunities (91.7%) this season, the Racers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 129 points.
- Morehead State has combined with its opponents to score more than 129 points in 11 of 17 games (64.7%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 152 points per game, 23 more points than the over/under of 129 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 more points per game (130.2) than this game’s total of 129 points.
- The average point total in Racers games this season is 21.9 more points than the total of 129 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 2.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Murray State Betting Information
- The Racers are 5-5 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Racers have struggled to a 4-5 record ATS this season.
- Murray State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 10 contests (40%).
Morehead State Betting Information
- The Eagles have a 12-3 record against the spread, covering in 80% of their outings.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Eagles have a record ATS of 4-1.
- In most of Eagles games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 15 games, 26.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Murray State||-13.5||138||-1280||+725||Regular Season||85-57 MURST|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-52 MURST|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-69 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Racers is KJ Williams, who averages 15.8 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown is Murray State’s best passer, dispensing 4.4 assists per game while scoring 13.0 PPG.
- Brown leads the Racers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Brown and Demond Robinson lead Murray State on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome records 11.8 points and 7.5 rebounds per game for the Eagles, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Ta’Lon Cooper’s assist statline leads Morehead State; he records 3.4 assists per game.
- Skyelar Potter connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Cooper (0.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Morehead State while Broome (1.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED