The Murray State Racers (11-5) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (8-11) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Vadalabene Center as big, 10-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Racers and their opponents have combined for 137.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this year.
- In nine of 19 outings (47.4%) this season, SIU-Edwardsville has combined with its opponents to score more than 137.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 149.6 points per game, 12.1 more points than the over/under of 137.5 set for this game.
- The Racers and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 1.1 more points per game than the point total of 137.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Racers have had set in matchups this year is 9.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cougars games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.2 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State is good against the spread, going 8-6 on the season.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Racers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-2 record.
- The Racers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 14 games (42.9%).
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- The Cougars have a winning record against the spread, going 11-7 ATS (covering 61.1% of the time).
- In most of SIU-Edwardsville’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 18 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Murray State||-11||140.5||-726||+492||Regular Season||59-58 MURST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-55 MURST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-55 MURST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-72 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- KJ Williams leads the Racers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.5 points and 8.8 boards per game.
- Tevin Brown leads Murray State in assists, averaging 4.5 per game while also scoring 13.7 points per contest.
- The Racers get the most three-point shooting production out of Brown, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Brown and Demond Robinson lead the Racers on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Sidney Wilson is at the top of the Cougars scoring leaderboard with 13.5 points per game. He also pulls down 4.3 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- The SIU-Edwardsville leaders in rebounding and assists are Mike Adewunmi with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.4 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Courtney Carter with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.9 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Adewunmi leads the Cougars in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 made threes per game.
- Carter (1.5 steals per game) and Lamar Wright (1.8 blocks per game) pace the Cougars in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview