The SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (8-13) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Murray State Racers (12-6) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at CFSB Center as heavy, 17-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+17)||Over (138.5)||Murray State 77 SIU-Edwardsville 63|
- In 61.1% of their opportunities this year (11 of 18 chances), the Racers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- SIU-Edwardsville and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points in 42.9% of their matchups this season (nine of 21 chances).
- The Racers and the Cougars combine to average 9.0 more points per game than the total of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- The Racers and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set for this outing.
- The Racers average point total in outings this season is 145.7, 7.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cougars games this year have averaged a total of 141 points, 2.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-7 record.
- When favored by at least 17 points, the Racers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 1-0 record.
- Murray State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 16 contests (43.8%).
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- The Cougars have a winning record against the spread, going 11-9 ATS (covering 55% of the time).
- SIU-Edwardsville has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 45% of matchups this year (9 out of 20 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2021||Murray State||-11.5||138.5||-759||+530||Regular Season||86-57 MURST|
|2/22/2020||Murray State||-11||140.5||-726||+492||Regular Season||59-58 MURST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-55 MURST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-55 MURST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-72 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- KJ Williams leads the Racers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.0 points and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Murray State’s best passer is Tevin Brown, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 13.8 PPG scoring average.
- Brown contributes the bulk of the Racers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Brown is the Racers leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Demond Robinson leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Mike Adewunmi averages 13.7 points and 6.1 rebounds per game for the Cougars, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Courtney Carter notches more assists than any other SIU-Edwardsville teammate with 3.8 per game. He also scores 6.7 points and grabs 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Brown leads his teammates on the Cougars with 1.5 made threes per contest.
- Carter (1.4 steals per game) and Lamar Wright (1.8 blocks per game) lead the Cougars in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends