The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (2-4) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they host the Murray State Racers (4-2) as 7-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Show Me Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 136 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+7)||Over (136)||Southeast Missouri State 71 Murray State 70|
- In 100% of their opportunities this year (six of six chances), the Racers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 136 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has combined with its opponents to score at least 136 points in five of six opportunities (83.3%) this season.
- The Racers and the Redhawks combine to average 28.9 more points per game than the over/under of 136 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.2 more points per game (143.2) than this matchup’s total of 136 points.
- The average point total in Racers games this year is 25.2 more points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Redhawks this year is 10.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 1-3 record.
- The Racers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- Murray State and its opponents have reached the over 2 times in 4 contests this season.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Southeast Missouri State has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-1-1 ATS.
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Murray State||-10.5||139.5||-679||+453||Regular Season||96-91 MURST|
|1/4/2020||Murray State||-15.5||137||-2000||+975||Regular Season||81-59 MURST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-67 MURST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The Racers leader in points and rebounds is KJ Williams, who scores 13.2 points and pulls down 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown leads Murray State in assists, averaging 4.2 per game while also scoring 13.1 points per contest.
- Brown leads the Racers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Brown and Demond Robinson lead Murray State on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris scores 16.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Redhawks.
- Southeast Missouri State’s leader in rebounds is Nana Akenten with 6.3 per game, and its leader in assists is DQ Nicholas with 3.4 per game.
- Harris is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Redhawks, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Nicholas (1.5 steals per game) and Manny Patterson (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Redhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found