The Murray State Racers (7-4) hit the road in OVC action against the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (5-7) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Racers are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+7.5)||Over (132.5)||Southeast Missouri State 70 Murray State 69|
- The Racers and their opponents have put up at least 132.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 11 opportunities (90.9%) this season.
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score at least 132.5 points in 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 chances).
- The Racers and the Redhawks combine to average 20.2 more points per game than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.8 points per game, 3.3 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Racers games this year is 19.7 more points than the total of 132.5 in this matchup.
- Redhawks games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.5 points, 4.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Murray State Betting Information
- The Racers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 4-5 record.
- The Racers have posted a losing record of 2-3 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- Murray State and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 9 (33.3%) games this season.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Southeast Missouri State has a 6-5-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their contests.
- The Redhawks and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Murray State||-10.5||139.5||-679||+453||Regular Season||96-91 MURST|
|1/4/2020||Murray State||-15.5||137||-2000||+975||Regular Season||81-59 MURST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-67 MURST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The Racers leader in points and rebounds is KJ Williams, who scores 15.1 points and pulls down 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Murray State’s best passer is Tevin Brown, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 13.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Racers get the most three-point shooting production out of Brown, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Brown and Demond Robinson lead the Racers on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris averages 13.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Redhawks.
- Nana Akenten is atop the Redhawks rebounding leaderboard with 6.1 rebounds per game, and DQ Nicholas paces the squad in assists with 3.4 per contest.
- Akenten provides the most three-point shooting production for the Redhawks. He knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Akenten (1.4 steals per game) and Manny Patterson (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Redhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED