The Murray State Racers (9-5) are at home in OVC play against the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-9) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Racers are double-digit favorites by 13 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 134.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 12 of 14 outings (85.7%) this season, the Racers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 134 points.
- In eight of 15 outings (53.3%) this year, Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score at least 134 points.
- The Racers and the Redhawks combine to average 14.1 more points per game than the total of 134 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.1 points per game, 1.1 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Racers average point total in outings this season is 148.1, 14.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Redhawks games this season is 1.1 more points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 6-6 record.
- The Racers have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 13 points.
- The Racers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 12 games (33.3%).
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- The Redhawks have a losing record against the spread, going 6-7-2 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- In the majority of Redhawks games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 15 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Murray State||-8.5||135||-417||+314||Regular Season||77-60 MURST|
|1/18/2020||Murray State||-10.5||139.5||-679||+453||Regular Season||96-91 MURST|
|1/4/2020||Murray State||-15.5||137||-2000||+975||Regular Season||81-59 MURST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||103-67 MURST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-67 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- KJ Williams leads the Racers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 15.4 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown leads the Racers in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 13.0 points per contest.
- Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Racers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Brown is Murray State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Demond Robinson leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris is the top scorer for the Redhawks with 12.8 points per game. He also tacks on 2.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- Southeast Missouri State’s leader in rebounds is Nana Akenten with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is DQ Nicholas with 3.1 per game.
- Akenten makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redhawks.
- Southeast Missouri State’s leader in steals is Akenten with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Manny Patterson with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED