The Tennessee State Tigers (3-7) are heavy underdogs (by 11 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Murray State Racers (6-3) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee State (+11)||Over (133)||Murray State 73 Tennessee State 64|
- The Racers and their opponents have scored no less than 133 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of nine opportunities (100%) this season.
- Tennessee State has played in six games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 133 points.
- The Racers and the Tigers combine to average 22.4 more points per game than the total of 133 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game (137.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- The Racers average point total in outings this season is 156.1, 23.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- Tigers games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.1 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has struggled against the spread, going 2-5 on the year.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Racers have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Murray State and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 7 (42.9%) games this season.
Tennessee State Betting Information
- The Tigers have a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- Tennessee State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 22.2% of matchups this year (2 out of 9 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-65 MURST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-64 MURST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-62 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The Racers leader in points and rebounds is KJ Williams, who scores 14.1 points and pulls down 7.5 boards per game.
- Murray State’s best passer is Tevin Brown, who averages 4.5 assists per game to go with his 13.8 PPG scoring average.
- Brown leads the Racers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- The Murray State steals leader is Brown, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Demond Robinson, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Tennessee State Leaders
- Mark Freeman’s points (13.9 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Tigers’ leaderboards.
- Yusuf Mohamed’s stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 6.1 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. is dependable from distance and leads the Tigers with 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Tigers’ leader in steals is Freeman with 1.5 per game, and Mason Green is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED