The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-12) visit the Murray State Racers (5-3) after losing nine straight road games. The Racers are heavy favorites by 12.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The point total is 138.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee Tech (+12.5)||Over (138.5)||Murray State 75 Tennessee Tech 66|
- The Racers and their opponents have recorded more than 138.5 points in 75% of their games this year (six of eight opportunities).
- Tennessee Tech has combined with its opponents to score at least 138.5 points in 10 of 13 games (76.9%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 14.2 more points per game (152.7) than this game’s total of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (149.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The average total the Racers have had set in matchups this season is 20.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Golden Eagles this year is 4.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has covered in just two of six matchups this season.
- The Racers have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -12.5 or bigger.
- Racers games have played to the total or above 3 times in 6 games this season.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- Tennessee Tech has a losing record against the spread, going 6-7 ATS (covering just 46.2% of the time).
- In the majority of Golden Eagles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 13 games, 69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-69 MURST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-63 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Racers is KJ Williams, who puts up 14.0 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown leads the Racers in assists, averaging 4.5 per game while also scoring 13.2 points per contest.
- The Racers get the most three-point shooting production out of Brown, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Brown is Murray State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Demond Robinson leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay racks up 15.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Golden Eagles.
- Amadou Sylla is at the top of the Golden Eagles rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game, and Keishawn Davidson leads the team in assists with 3.8 per contest.
- Clay is reliable from three-point range and leads the Golden Eagles with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Clay (2.1 steals per game) and Sylla (0.5 blocks per game) pace the Golden Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends