The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (4-22) host the Murray State Racers (13-11) as big, 10.5-point underdogs after Jr. Clay went off for 31 points in the Golden Eagles 81-76 victory over Austin Peay. The matchup is at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee Tech (+10.5)||Under (141.5)||Murray State 75 Tennessee Tech 66|
- The Racers and their opponents have totaled at least 141.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 24 opportunities (37.5%) this year.
- In 14 of 26 outings (53.8%) this season, Tennessee Tech and its opponents have combined to score at least 141.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 143.9 points per game, 2.4 more points than the total of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (144.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The Racers average point total in matchups this season is 144.2, 2.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Golden Eagles games this season is 2.3 more points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Murray State Betting Information
- Murray State has struggled against the spread, going 10-12 on the year.
- The Racers fare well when favored by at least 10.5 points, posting a 6-4 record against the spread.
- Murray State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 10 times in 22 contests (45.5%).
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have a 12-13-1 record against the spread, covering in just 46.2% of their contests.
- In the majority of Tennessee Tech’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (16 out of 26 games, 61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Murray State||-14||141||-1376||+782||Regular Season||72-63 MURST|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-69 MURST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-63 MURST|
Murray State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Racers is KJ Williams, who accumulates 15.3 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Tevin Brown leads Murray State in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 14.8 points per contest.
- Brown paces his teammates on the Racers with 2.9 made threes per outing.
- Brown and Demond Robinson lead Murray State on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Clay is at the top of the Golden Eagles scoring leaderboard with 17.1 points per game. He also collects 2.9 rebounds and averages 3.6 assists per game.
- The Golden Eagles’ leader in rebounds is Amadou Sylla with 5.4 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Keishawn Davidson with 4.4 per game.
- Clay provides the most three-point shooting production for the Golden Eagles. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- The Golden Eagles’ leader in steals is Clay with 1.8 per game, and Sylla is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED