The Navy Midshipmen (4-1) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (0-0) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Stabler Arena as only 3-point favorites. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Midshipmen and their opponents recorded more than 140.5 points in 16.7% of their games last season (five of 30 opportunities).
- Lehigh played in 16 games last season (out of 32 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140.5 points.
- These teams averaged a combined 131.8 points per game last year, 8.7 less points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.3 less points per game last season (137.2) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- The average total the Midshipmen had set in matchups last year was 12.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Mountain Hawks last season was 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Navy Betting Information
- Navy has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-1 record.
- The Midshipmen have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 1 times in 5 games this season.
Lehigh Betting Information
- Lehigh had a losing record against the spread, going 7-15-1 ATS (covering only 30.4% of the time).
- When they were at least 3-point underdogs, the Mountain Hawks had a record ATS of 0-4.
- In the majority of Lehigh’s games last year, the teams did not hit the over (10 out of 23 games, 43.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2020||Lehigh||-2||123.5||-136||+112||Regular Season||88-83 NAVY|
|1/2/2020||Navy||-4||124.5||-190||+155||Regular Season||64-58 NAVY|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-57 LEHIGH|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-74 LEHIGH|
- Cam Davis leads the Midshipmen in points and assists per game, scoring 20.5 points and distributing 2.5 assists.
- Greg Summers is Navy’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 4.8 boards in each contest while scoring 5.2 points per game.
- John Carter Jr. contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Midshipmen. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Davis is Navy’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jaylen Walker leads them in blocks with 0.3 per contest.
- Jeameril Wilson scored 10.6 points and grabbed 5.3 boards per game last season.
- Marques Wilson averaged 2.8 assists per game to go with his 9.1 PPG scoring average.
- Marques Wilson knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.1 per contest a season ago.
- Marques Wilson and Jeameril Wilson were defensive standouts last season, with Marques Wilson averaging 0.8 steals per game and Jeameril Wilson collecting 0.7 blocks per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found