The Navy Midshipmen (13-2) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (4-8) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Reitz Arena as only 1.5-point favorites. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 46.7% of their games this season (seven of 15 chances), the Midshipmen and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in nine of 12 games (75%) this season.
- The Midshipmen and the Greyhounds combine to average 12.3 more points per game than the over/under of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.4 more points per game (137.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The Midshipmen average point total in outings this year is 139, 5.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Greyhounds games this year is 11.3 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Navy Betting Information
- The Midshipmen have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 12-3 record.
- The Midshipmen fare well when favored by at least 1.5 points, posting an 8-2 record against the spread.
- The Midshipmen have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 15 contests this season, a rate of 40%
Loyola (MD) Betting Information
- The Greyhounds have a losing record against the spread, going 5-7 ATS (covering only 41.7% of the time).
- The Greyhounds have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 4-3 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 6 of 12.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Navy||-3||135.5||-162||+133||Regular Season||70-52 NAVY|
|2/26/2020||Navy||-1||137.5||-115||-107||Regular Season||62-57 NAVY|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 LOYMD|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 LOYMD|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-68 NAVY|
- Cam Davis leads the Midshipmen in points and assists per game, scoring 17.1 points and distributing 2.7 assists.
- Greg Summers is Navy’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 8.9 points per game.
- John Carter Jr. provides the bulk of the Midshipmen’s three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.7 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Navy steals leader is Davis, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Richard Njoku, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Loyola (MD) Leaders
- Santi Aldama sits on top of the Greyhounds leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 21.0 points and 10.7 rebounds per game.
- Golden Dike dishes out 2.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Greyhounds.
- Carter leads his teammates on the Greyhounds with 1.8 made threes per outing.
- Loyola (MD)’s leader in steals is Luke Johnson (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Aldama (1.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED