The NC State Wolf Pack (7-7) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to end a five-game road losing streak when they take on the Boston College Eagles (3-10) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Silvio Conte Forum. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on ACCN. The over/under is set at 146.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boston College (+3.5)||Over (146.5)||Boston College 75 NC State 74|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have put up more than 146.5 points in 57.1% of their games this season (eight of 14 opportunities).
- In seven of 13 opportunities (53.8%) this season, Boston College has combined with its opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.0 more point per game (147.5) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- The Wolf Pack and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 more points per game than the point total of 146.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Wolf Pack games this season is 1.1 fewer points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Eagles games this season is 4.3 more points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wolf Pack score just 3.4 fewer points per game (74.8) than the Eagles give up (78.2).
- NC State has a 5-0 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 78.2 points.
- Boston College is 0-9 overall and 4-4 against the spread when allowing more than 74.8 points.
- The Eagles’ 72.7 points per game are just 2.1 more points than the 70.6 the Wolf Pack give up.
- When it scores more than 70.6 points, Boston College is 4-0 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- NC State has an ATS record of 2-4-1 and a 2-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.7 points.
- The Wolf Pack have scored a total of 58 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.2 per game), while the Eagles have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 71 total points, -5.5 per game).
NC State Betting Information
- The Wolf Pack have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-8-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Wolf Pack have struggled to a 3-4 record ATS this season.
- In 8 of 14 (57.1%) contests this season, NC State and its opponents have hit the total.
Boston College Betting Information
- Boston College’s record against the spread is 6-6.
- The Eagles have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Boston College and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 12 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||NC State||-8||151.5||-399||+304||Regular Season||79-76 NCSU|
|2/16/2020||NC State||-4||141||-190||+155||Regular Season||71-68 BC|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-47 NCSU|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-80 NCSU|
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels leads the Wolf Pack in scoring, tallying 16.5 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Manny Bates is the Wolf Pack leading rebounder, grabbing 5.8 per game, while Cam Hayes is their best passer, averaging 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Daniels’ 1.6 made threes per game lead the Wolf Pack.
- Shakeel Moore and Bates lead the Wolf Pack on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Bates in blocks averaging 3.2 per contest.
Boston College Leaders
- Jay Heath racks up 13.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Eagles.
- The Eagles’ leader in rebounds is Steffon Mitchell with 7.1 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Makai Ashton-Langford with 2.7 per game.
- Wynston Tabbs leads the Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Ashton-Langford (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Boston College while CJ Felder (2.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends