The Miami (FL) Hurricanes (4-5) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the NC State Wolf Pack (6-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at PNC Arena. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|NC State (-6.5)||Under (142.5)||NC State 74 Miami (FL) 65|
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have scored at least 142.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of eight games (75%) this season.
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have combined to score at least 142.5 points in one of nine games (11.1%) this season.
- The Wolf Pack and the Hurricanes combine to average 5.4 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.5 fewer points per game (131) than this game’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- The average total the Wolf Pack have had set in games this year is 3.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Hurricanes games this year is 9.1 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wolf Pack record 79.6 points per game, 14.5 more points than the 65.1 the Hurricanes allow.
- When NC State totals more than 65.1 points, it is 6-2 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread.
- Miami (FL) is 0-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when allowing more than 79.6 points.
- The Hurricanes average only 2.4 more points per game (68.3) than the Wolf Pack give up to opponents (65.9).
- Miami (FL) is 1-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
- NC State has a 2-2 record overall and an ATS record of 1-2-1 in games when its opponents score more than 68.3 points.
- The Wolf Pack have put up a total of 110 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.7 per game), and the Hurricanes have out-scored opponents by 29 points on the season (3.2 more per game).
NC State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Wolf Pack have covered four times in eight contests.
- The Wolf Pack fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The Wolf Pack have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 8 games this season.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- Miami (FL) has an even record against the spread, going 4-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Hurricanes have not fared well, going 0-3 against the spread.
- In most of Miami (FL)’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||NC State||-3.5||143.5||-187||+151||Regular Season||83-72 NCSU|
|1/15/2020||NC State||-8.5||154||-426||+320||Regular Season||80-63 NCSU|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-82 NCSU|
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels leads the Wolf Pack in scoring and rebounding, tallying 16.5 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- NC State’s best passer is Cam Hayes, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 8.2 PPG scoring average.
- Braxton Beverly contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Wolf Pack. He knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
- The NC State steals leader is Shakeel Moore, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Manny Bates, who compiles 3.1 rejections per contest.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Isaiah Wong scores 16.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Hurricanes.
- The Hurricanes’ leader in rebounds is Nysier Brooks with 6.7 per contest, and their leader in assists is Harlond Beverly with 3.9 per game.
- Isaiah Wong paces his teammates on the Hurricanes with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Miami (FL)’s leader in steals is Harlond Beverly (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Brooks (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found